Video Tape / DVD Program -- A K.A.R. Exclusive!
K.A.R. Auto Group pioneered the program of providing thorough and critical video tapes or DVDs of every classic Mustang we offer for sale. We narrate all video footage verbally describing every strength and weakness of the Mustang being taped. We film the understructure, inside the trunk, under the hood, the full interior, all the chrome, and yes, we film the engine running. You can check for onerous exhaust smoke and listen for engine noises. You can check the oil pressure gauge and even hear the radio play. A well done video tape eliminates surprises and also eliminates wild goose chases. The recipient of the tape or DVD can watch it in the comfort of their living room. They can share it with friends or even ask their favorite Mustang expert to critique the Mustang for them. The potential buyer can evaluate the Mustang jotting down comments and questions along the way.
We do not recommend buying a classic Mustang from video tape or DVD, although many people do buy from the videos/DVDs. We recommend using the video tape or DVD to determine if the Mustang potentially meets your expectations. If it does, we further recommend you then visit K.A.R. to touch the Mustang, inspect it personally and test drive it. The Mustang may meet all your expectations, but you may not enjoy the ride, steering, or stopping features of a '60's vintage car.
K.A.R. charges a $10.00 "refundable" deposit on each video tape/DVD. The tape/DVD eliminates surprises. It is invaluable to the purchase decision process. All tapes/DVDs are mailed "priority" mail so you receive them on a timely basis.
K.A.R. purchases well over 100 classic Mustangs each year. We cannot visit each car due to time and distance constraints. We, therefore, insist on thorough video tapes/DVDs of every Mustang being offered to us. In today's times virtually everyone either has a home movie camera or has access to one. We will not purchase a classic Mustang without first seeing a video tape or DVD. We suggest you, too, insist on a thorough video tape/DVD of the car you are contemplating purchasing before you commit to either traveling to see the car or actually purchasing the car.
Think about this statistic; for every 10 video tapes/DVDs sent to K.A.R. by people wishing to sell their classic Mustang, only "one" passes our inspection and is actually purchased. It is logical to deduce from this statistic that an informed and knowledgeable buyer will on average travel to inspect 10 Mustangs to purchase one. A thorough video tape/DVDs changes these odds from a 10% chance of success to a 90% chance of success.
Remember, the real value of a classic Mustang begins with a rust-free understructure and front and rear that have never been "crunched." Insist that these areas are thoroughly covered on the video tape or DVD.
We at K.A.R. Auto Group are happy to provide an honest and critical video tape or DVD of any Mustang we offer for sale! We also invite you to send the Mustang expert of your choice to our facility to inspect any car you have an interest in. We are proud of our selection process, and we have nothing to hide.
Thanks for thinking about K.A.R. Auto Group during your search process.